Should I get my score tonight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HMSBeagle

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the test on July 24 which was a Thursday. So should I receive my score tonight or next week?

Members don't see this ad.

I think so, I got mine the 3rd wednesday after the test. hope some one has more solid info. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all- I'm new to the forum. I took my exam on Saturday, July 19, 2008 and I am still waiting (which is remarkably frustrating!). Anyone else take it on this day?

- Let's hope we all did well!!

Hi. As I said in the first post I took the test on the 24 which was a Thursday and got my score tonight. Thanks a lot for all the advice.

Took the exam July 19th (saturday), my scores were up although no e-mail notification like many friends had recieved and the site wouldn't let me log in until well after midnight EST. Best of luck to those still waiting it is a huge relief to finally see your numbers.

Congrats, Hopingtobe2010! That's an awesome score!!! Glad to hear your score finally showed up!

Members don't see this ad :)
i am!
but i took ck first, and it showed up at 10am on the third wed..
do they post at night now?

Took it saturday 8/2 . I hope i can get it back tonight.. I'm going crazy waiting..ahh:eek:

nevermind, enough obsessing for me! i will wait til that thing pops up in the old inbox :)
then i will spend about an hour out in the pasture tossing up a few more thanks Your will be done to the big guy :)

Last edited:
Well guys I wish you all the best. Am i crazy to think my score can be back if i took it on sat 8/2?

Do you just check OASIS? Or are you supposed to get an email?
I took mine on 7/30, and haven't received any emails.

Do you have to login to the nbme site and if so where do you go to see your score.. I've got nothing.. oh please not another week!!!! Did anyone get anything back??

i think im suppose to get an email. i checked OASIS but nothing as of yet which is 6 min after midnight. for us, there is a good chance we get it in the morning

from what i can figure, american studentrs can log in directly to nbme.. fmg's have to wait for ecfmg to recieve it and then they send it on to us.
ck was for me the third wed at 10 am.
so i guess it will be a long night!
sat 8-2? i dunno, but i think its possible :)

also, ecfmg is always a day or 3 behind on updating.
but my guess is they get the scores in over night, and the first thing the next morning when they show up for work someones job is to relay them on after they cross their t's etc..
speculation..

Hang in their broncorider. YOU PASSED and not just barely either. THat itself is an accomplishment and i congratulate you on that. When did u take the exam?

from what i can figure, american studentrs can log in directly to nbme.. fmg's have to wait for ecfmg to recieve it and then they send it on to us.
ck was for me the third wed at 10 am.
so i guess it will be a long night!
sat 8-2? i dunno, but i think its possible :)

also, ecfmg is always a day or 3 behind on updating.
but my guess is they get the scores in over night, and the first thing the next morning when they show up for work someones job is to relay them on after they cross their t's etc..
speculation..

Just when I thought I was passed the $h!ty portion of the Caribbean experience.... they had one more little twist of the knife waiting for me. :laugh:

Took mine July 28th, but I have to wait for that ECFMG delay. Unfortunately Ill be without access to a computer for the first half of the day tomorrow, which is nerve wracking. Im really nervous about it, the whole test is so much more of a blur than the NBMEs felt, and If i can get my uworld assessment score or last nbme, id be super happy.

Best of luck to all.

234/98 now im greedy and wish i could have got 99 but who am i kidding, im happy with the score. a bit higher than nbme i took 2 weeks before the exam. wishing everyone best of luck.

thanks :):) yes i will write the exam experience as soon as im back from a TB testing. im getting ready for the clinicals. :)

well its over, i allready passed ck and cs.. graduated last year saved step one for last..
193, i am thrilled, i work full time so knew 220 was out of reach hehe..
thrilled, and thankful! thanks God :) :)

it came at 9:00 am..

interesting, i scored one point higher than the uworld assesment #2.
odd. :) i will take it :)

ECFMG updated their website at 9 a.m. today. So I guess they weren't that far behind.

I nearly did a back flip when I saw my score: 258/99
Now I'm gonna take a nap. :)

Just thought I'd give this a bump and see who else is waiting anxiously for Wednesday. I took mine 8/2 and this will be the 4th Wednesday so i should get it... gulp:confused:

Just thought I'd give this a bump and see who else is waiting anxiously for Wednesday. I took mine 8/2 and this will be the 4th Wednesday so i should get it... gulp:confused:

Eeeeek! Wrote on Aug 9th so this sound be the 3rd wednesday!

edit: no luck, next wednesday it is!

Last edited:
I took my exam (Step 1) on August 1st, and I'm really expecting to get my scores back today. I waited for the 12 midnight email, but so far I have not received that. So here's to everyone waiting with me. I hope we all have cause to celebrate today!

Taken 8/21
Released midnight 9/10
Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing their experiences!
This really is an amazing community (minus the occasional douche :)).

Taken 8/21
Released midnight 9/10

I'm totally bummed. I took mine on the same day and there is no e-mail and no score on the website. :(

Taken 8/21
Released midnight 9/10

Well, what did you get? :D

Well, since I don't want to broadcast my score to everyone from my school, I'll keep it under wraps. I am going to bed with a smile though :)!

I am seriously going bonkers waiting till Wednesday. ****oo for coco puffs crazy....

Arghhh!!!!!!

O God, Glorified and Exalted be You, make my heart well-pleased!

Last edited: