Should I assign my COMLEX score to my Psych residency applications in the beginning??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi all current 4th year DO student applying to Psych residency programs. I didn't do well on COMLEX but I passed but did much better on USMLE Step 1 and 2. Is it possible I could assign USMLE Step 1 and 2 to my psych residency applications and then assign COMLEX later or should I just assign COMLEX now? I just want to show the stronger part of my application now.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all current 4th year DO student applying to Psych residency programs. I didn't do well on COMLEX but I passed but did much better on USMLE Step 1 and 2. Is it possible I could assign USMLE Step 1 and 2 to my psych residency applications and then assign COMLEX later or should I just assign COMLEX now? I just want to show the stronger part of my application now.
Assign them both. If you don't assign Comlex, they'll just assume you failed. The scores for Comlex don't matter as much so don't worry about it

Reactions: 2 users