Sharing...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StringBean

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I finished QBank w/ 8 days till Step 2... and I don't know what to do now. And you guys are really freaking me out all talking about USMLEWorld. So I have a FAR OUT-THERE question... anyone out there who took the test already & done using their USMLEWorld willing to share it with a poor soul? I spent more money then I have on QBank and I really can't spare the cash. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :oops: If you find the love in your heart PM me.

Thanks guys! :)

Members don't see this ad.

OK, since noone's answering my first question maybe someone out there will help me with my next one.

What are your suggestions for the last week of studying is I've finished QBank? Should I repeat the questions I got wrong? Should i use some other source of questions, and if so what ones? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently on round 2 of B&W and Crush, and finishing up round 1 in Secrets... now what?

StringBean said:
OK, since noone's answering my first question maybe someone out there will help me with my next one.

What are your suggestions for the last week of studying is I've finished QBank? Should I repeat the questions I got wrong? Should i use some other source of questions, and if so what ones? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently on round 2 of B&W and Crush, and finishing up round 1 in Secrets... now what?

did you take NBME tests yet? I'd lend you my Q's but I bought Qbank too. I did go over all my incorrects, but don't take my advice, I haven't gotten my score back yet ;).

can USMLEworld account be shared to other people? or is it user/computer-specific?

thanks

Members don't see this ad :)