Shadowing Opportunities Tampa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanadaMoose

Reaction score
Does anyone know of D.O. doctors accepting shadowing near the USF or Tampa area? Mine was delayed and recently canceled and I'm having a hard time finding another D.O. to shadow.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why don’t you try searching for a D.O online? I mean, there are a bunch of portals you can register on and search for a D.O based on their specialization and even based on the location. Here are a few such portals: healthcareshadowing.com, globalpremeds.com, (I’m familiar with this one as I used it in the past). I hope you find someone to shadow soon.

Does anyone know of D.O. doctors accepting shadowing near the USF or Tampa area? Mine was delayed and recently canceled and I'm having a hard time finding another D.O. to shadow.

Largo has a bunch if you're willing to drive.

Reactions: 1 user
You could contact the GME offices of either Largo Medical center or Northside Hospital (both were previously couple of the main Osteopathic training programs in the area. Just google those and may have some contacts of local docs you could shadow.

Reactions: 1 user