SGU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tiredofwaiting

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes for SGU to reach a decision on whether to accept or reject a candidate? I was interviewed less than 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to establish a time line. I applied for the Jan '05 semester.

Thanks. :)

P.S. The interview went fantastic and I was recommended "without reservation." Any idea how important the interview weighs in the admissions process?

Members don't see this ad.

Where was your interview by the way?

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard within 3 weeks from the time of my interview.

I actually found out by one of the current students calling me and asking if I had any questions about SGU and how it will be to live in Grenada. I said I did not know I was accepted. the student said oops... funny, huh?

cutslikeaknife said:
I heard within 3 weeks from the time of my interview.

I actually found out by one of the current students calling me and asking if I had any questions about SGU and how it will be to live in Grenada. I said I did not know I was accepted. the student said oops... funny, huh?

Interesting you mention that. The day before my interview, an SGU student called my house to talk to me about going to SGU. Seemed more like a courtesy call...she was really trying to sell the place to me.

I have an SGU interview the day before thanksgiving in manhattan. Any advice on interview questions and also what is the writing assignment?