Send in Transcript of grades now or wait for one more eval?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pox in a box

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it better to go ahead and submit a grades transcript now or wait a couple more weeks for one more fourth year evaluation (and hopefully honors!)?

Members don't see this ad.

If your dean's letter will have a compilation of your 4th year grades to date (mine does), then to me, it makes more sense if you submitted your transcript now.

If your dean's letter will have a compilation of your 4th year grades to date (mine does), then to me, it makes more sense if you submitted your transcript now.

What are the chances that programs will re-download your transcript if you resubmit it at a later date (to reflect your new grades)?

What are the chances that programs will re-download your transcript if you resubmit it at a later date (to reflect your new grades)?

Pretty good I'd say. I've seen on my track application that some programs have downloaded my transcript more then once already. I'm sure as Nov. 1 comes around they would probably download it again by then.