This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baseball0079

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling my Surface Pro with Intel core i5, 256gb storage and 8gb of RAM. Also included is the premium keyboard case with Alcantara in cobalt blue, the new surface pen in platinum and the surface dock. The keyboard and pen accessories are both back ordered from Microsoft. Everything is in perfect condition. I purchased this for school in August and ended up not needing it so it is barely used. I can send more pictures of anything on request. Screen and back are 10/10 condition, no scratches scuffs or anything. I paid $100 for the pen, $160 for the keyboard, $200 for the dock and $1300 for the surface pro itself. With tax I have about $1800 sunk into it so I would like to get $1550 for it. Feel free to contact me for additional pictures or to make an offer. Price is negotiable. Below are links to each thing included. Located in the Baltimore MD area and would prefer to do an in person transaction. Can send you pictures upon request.

Link to surface:
Buy Surface Pro - Microsoft Store

Link to keyboard:
Buy Surface Pro Signature Type Cover - Microsoft Store

Link to pen:
Buy Surface Pen - Microsoft Store

Link to dock:
Buy Microsoft Surface Dock - Microsoft Store

Members don't see this ad.