Selling lot of WREB patient/mannikin dentist exam materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chupachup

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I passed the practical portion of the WREB this past November, so I am selling all of my leftover WREB exam supplies. I was a nontraditional candidate without school resources, which is why I bought so much and have so much extra! Almost everything was purchased at Acadental or Stevenson Dental Solutions directly. ~95% or more of materials included here are unused, but anything that was partially used will be noted next to the item description. I studied the SDS YouTube channel religiously before my exam, so if you are know his channel you will find a lot of familiar materials here. Just about everything he used or mentioned in his videos is here.

I have also included a baggie of several helpful extras not formally listed with values here like some interproximal polishing strips, composite, toffelmeyer bands, clear matrix bands, irrigation syringes, monojets, prolube(Endo), gauze, individual Vaseline, individual lens wipes for loupes and more. I have also included various unused extra typodont teeth (like 10?) in addition to all of my used RTX, Endo, and regular prepped typodont teeth AND an extra set of used Endo mounts that you may find useful to play with and examine.

I took my exam at UNLV, so I have also included the Endo kit that was supplied to us at that site, completely unused. It includes paper points, files, a disposable mirror and more. I wish I had something like this when I was practicing because I had no idea what the school was going to provide!

The value of these products is well over $1000. I am looking to sell everything here for $700 + shipping. Serious offers only. Priced to sell and conveniently bundled together!!
Everything is sold as is, and I have tried to include as much detailed information as possible. If you like, after purchase I can also let you know how my personal experience was with the WREB in detail. Priceless!!!😋

WREB LOT INCLUDES:
ACADENTAL STUFF:
ModuPRO One w/articulator
Item #: MP_R320
Absolutely stunning 32 tooth restorative typodont with soft-gum. Each arch attaches magnetically to the Carrier Trays. Comes pre populated with M300 series teeth for teaching everything from tooth anatomy, operative and fixed. All teeth retained with a standard screw for repeatable class I occlusion. Includes self-adjustable articulator for effortless calibration and lateral/protrusive movement. Compatible with Acadental's range of caries teeth used in operative/restorative licensure exams.
$266.19
Note: used for 3 weeks, in great condition. Replaced all the teeth!

MPE Refill Kit
Perfect for replacing all endo modules and mounting materials that came with the original ModuPRO Endo kit. Conveniently fits onto your existing magnetic Carrier Trays. Kit includes all six endo modules (NT2-6/NT7-12/NT13-15/NT18-20/NT21-27/NT28-31), Fixing Gel syringe, two dental mixing tips, Conductive Apex Putty, and Opti-X w/sphere.
$143.28
Note: Used >50% apex putty to mount teeth. Used <=50% fixing gel.

MPE Fixing Gel Syringe W/ Tips
Exceptional and reliable dual auto-mixing syringe designed to easily secure teeth within the ModuPRO Endo modules. Easy to dispense and somewhat viscous so the flow can be controlled in a uniform manner. The syringe is designed for repeated use without cross contamination of the materials allowing the user to apply a light pink color and have consistent material flow each time. One syringe can be used for several applications with the dental Mixing Tips (included).
$20.77
Note: Never used.

MPE Opti-X
Opti-X w/ 2mm sphere. Excellent way in which to radiograph teeth in the ModuPRO Endo modules as the modules attach magnetically with the built-in magnet within the Opti-X. Buccal-lingual, mesial-distal, and 30 degree shift shot angles. Works with traditional film and a wide variety of sensors.
$15.97

(2) Acadental X2 Endo Tooth #30 for WREB Exam
2($29.68)=$59.36
X2 Endo Mandibular Right First Molar
Note: very useful!!! Acadental only allows you to buy a maximum of 3 teeth on their site, so this is a great way to circumvent that :)

BURS:
Diamond:
330D Diamond Bur
6 x $6.75 = $40.50
Brasseler USA

555D Diamond Bur
8 x $6.75 = $54
Brasseler USA

801-010 Diamond Bur
2 x $8.30 = $16.60
Brasseler USA

1169D Diamond Bur
4 x $5.75 = $23
Brasseler USA

Carbide:
7102 Carbide Bur
2 x $9.00 = $18
Brasseler USA

2 Round Carbide Bur
8 x $2.95 = $23.60
Brasseler USA

4 Round Carbide Bur
5 x $2.80 = $14
Brasseler USA

330RGS Carbide Bur
6 x $4.25 = $25.50
Brasseler USA

329 Carbide Bur
4 x $2.80=$11.20
Brasseler USA

Licensure Caries Teeth Operative Bur Set (6 Burs)
1 x $25.75
Burs Selected by Dr. Stevenson for Class II/III Preps on the licensure Exam

OTHER:
RGS 1-2
1 x $65.00
Dr. Richard Stevenson Dental Preparation Calibration Instruments
Designed by Dr. Stevenson
Manufactured By Kohler, Germany

#4 Clamp
1 x $12.00
Ideal for Molar Endo Isolation
Note: condition is used but not damaged in any way

W2 Clamp
1 x $12.00
Ideal for Premolar Endo Isolation
Note: condition is used but not damaged in any way

Special (SDS) Wax Penetrating Irrigating Solution, 1 ounce
3x $6.00=$18
SDS Special Irrigating Solution, one-ounce, in plastic bottle
Note: i bought 3 of these originally and they leaked in the original packaging that was sent to me. SDS sent me another single 3oz container of this irrigating solution which is more tightly sealed. I am sending the single 3oz container instead of the leaky 3 individual 1oz containers. The 3oz container has never been used, full.

Flowable Composite A1-B1
$19.80
Flowable Composite, 1.2 g
A1-B1 Shade

OptiBond FL – Filled Light-Cure Bonding Agent Unidose Pouches
4 x $5.00=$20
OptiBond FL Bonding Agent
Unidose pouch
Kerr

NODAT Damage Prevention Kit
$21.00
The No Damage to the Adjacent Tooth Kit. An essential must have item for protecting the adjacent tooth.
Note: all pieces of this kit are new and unused except for the larger metal separator—I used the large one once to practice with and there’s a little ding in it. I have included it just so that you can see what it is and play with it.

FenderWedge (Garrison) Large Yellow
2x$3.00=$6
FenderWedge Large (Yellow)
Garrison Dental Solutions

FenderWedge (Garrison) Medium Green
4x$3.00=$12
FenderWedge Medium (Green)
Garrison Dental Solutions

Typodont Cleaning Trio: Magic Eraser, Secret Sauce,& Brush
$12.00
Magic Eraser for Typodont, 3″ x 4″
NEW & IMPROVED Formula – a must-have for typodont exams
3 Oz of cleaner in a spray bottle
Microfine Pedo-Size Tooth Brush
Note: I cut an edge of the magic eraser into smaller pieces to use it more practically. More than 80%

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• C1AF2CC4-6F1B-437E-8617-969A4753EA88.jpeg
    C1AF2CC4-6F1B-437E-8617-969A4753EA88.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 9D76EAF5-8156-46CA-A449-C64EC1B642F2.jpeg
    9D76EAF5-8156-46CA-A449-C64EC1B642F2.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 930F6FBA-1379-4502-B0D9-E4F8A9317683.jpeg
    930F6FBA-1379-4502-B0D9-E4F8A9317683.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: 1 user