Selling Examkrackers complete home study package (9th edition updated for new MCAT).

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tommies26

Medical Student
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the MCAT last June and am selling my Examkrackers complete home study package. A comprehensive review of all the info from each section of the MCAT. 6 books. Basically new condition as I only used them to study less than a year ago. Originally purchased for $274. Currently looking for $150-100. Negotiable though.

Members don't see this ad.

Took the MCAT last June and am selling my Examkrackers complete home study package. A comprehensive review of all the info from each section of the MCAT. 6 books. Basically new condition as I only used them to study less than a year ago. Originally purchased for $274. Currently looking for $150-100. Negotiable though.
I would like to purchase for $75

I would like to purchase for $75
That's a little lower than I'd want man. Really looking for about $100. Other places I've looked are selling used from 150-115 from what I've seen.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I'm interested for $100! Which books do you have available exactly? Do you also have EK 101 Verbal Reasoning and EK 1001 in all subjects (or as many as available)?

as of 2017 are the ek1001 even worth it? Im going to do them to solidify my concepts, but I would like to know if its a waste of time?