This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nathanjo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

My girlfriend finished her DAT and now I'm helping her get these books sold. Please let me know if you're interested, we're trying to get rid of them by the end of September.

The package includes:

1. DAT Destroyer 2014

2. MATH Destroyer 2014 (water damage towards the bottom; besides not looking brand new, good condition, no writing/highlighting)

3. Kaplan Blue Book 2015 with the 2 practice tests (high yield study pages torn out, but included)

4. Cliffs Biology 4th edition (you can also get the 3rd edition PDF online to supplement)

5. Ferelis Notes printed out and in a binder (contains highlighting and minor notes)

6. 4 laminated sheets of graph paper to practice for test day

7. A ziplock bag containing cutouts of organic chemistry reactions from Chad's videos (these will be useless without purchasing his videos but extremely helpful if you have them... highly recommend those videos!)

We are selling all these as ONE package, no separates, and are asking $225 which will completely cover the cost of us shipping to you. Will ship to anywhere in the US.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: