Other Seeking volunteers for a free telemedicine clinic for Coronavirus patients

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghu7994

Reaction score
We're a team of volunteers setting up a COVID-19 telemedicine clinic staffed by volunteer medical students, doctors, nurses, and retirees. This is to give healthcare providers on standby & in isolation a way to still provide services to the public. Patients in vulnerable communities (particularly uninsured people) will be able to get an instant video consultation from any phone or computer without needing to pay or install an app.

The technology was built out over the last few days and is basically functional as of yesterday. Now we need medics to sign up so we can open to patients as soon as possible. It takes 2 minutes, and we have an optional notification system, so you can close your browser after signing up; we'll verify your credentials and ping you when patients are waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

Unmatched US IMG, graduated last year, Completed Step 1/2/3, any chance we can volunteer too or is this restricted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I also tried to sign up and it only allows me to process info if I have a license, since I am unlicensed currently I can't apply - I know you mentioned we could help, any way around this?

I'm IMG from Puerto Rico.. with full unrestricted General Practice license only in PR since i don't qualify for USA licenses ( need residency) can i join this?

Will my ECFMG Certificate and USMLE step 3 report be enough as credential?

Are you trusted group, meaning can I trust you with the copy of credential?

And who are you, who you represent, which hospital or organization affiliated with?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
anyone know what happened to this? are there other options like this?

Most likely a scam. Better going on craigslist finding telemedicine positions with covid-19

I'm IMG from Puerto Rico.. with full unrestricted General Practice license only in PR since i don't qualify for USA licenses ( need residency) can i join this?
Look into the ACN(AREAA OF CRITICAL NEED) license in Florida State. You do qualify for this. Si tienes duda email me [email protected]