Seeking P/T business partner in NYC/NJ area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chauffeur2MD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am a postbacc pre-med student with a BS in economics and a bit of real-life business experience. I am currently working in research and seriously preparing for medical school, but I am still interested in starting some sort of business on the side. I have a number of ideas and some helpful contacts, but I really would like to partner with someone nearby to bounce ideas off of, keep me motivated, expand contacts, etc. The time commitment would be small and flexible - as a pre-med, I am busy and I expect that you are, too.

I am not sure if this will just be short-term or turn into a long-term venture. I suppose time (and luck) will tell. I would like the project to be related to healthcare or education, as these sectors are of greatest interest to me and make the most sense given my primary career goals.

I have a deep interest in business (particularly entrepreneurship, and more particularly social entrepreneurship) and I am looking for someone with similar interests and goals.

I hope to find a postbacc/med student/resident in the NYC/NJ area to chat with, and grab lunch time to time.

If interested, PM me! Hope to hear from you.

Members don't see this ad.