Seek non-medical opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThinkTooMuch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sometimes when Im driving back from work, i scream at the top of my lungs for no particular reason. I am courteous though and only do this while no other cars are near me as I don't want to distract other drivers. Oh yeah I hate traffic so my work hours are 5-2.

why do i do this?

Members don't see this ad.

Try using your road finger and see if that takes care of your need to inflict possible damage to your lungs.

Members don't see this ad :)
sometimes when Im driving back from work, i scream at the top of my lungs for no particular reason. I am courteous though and only do this while no other cars are near me as I don't want to distract other drivers. Oh yeah I hate traffic so my work hours are 5-2.

why do i do this?

Your superego caught your id screwing your amygdala? That would make sense, given you come home early.

why do i do this?

I actually do this all the time. For me it has nothing to do with road rage. Where I live traffic is nonexistent (gotta love medium sized cities!). Usually I'm just venting about something that's been on my mind. It's pretty cathartic as long as no one else is in the car. :D