Secondary Topic Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SailboatJ

Reaction score
Prompt asks about receiving tough feedback and what I learned from handling it. I have two possible topics I can think to write about:

#1: getting some criticism about my teaching style as a TA and then subsequently improving and applying what I learned to other mentorship/presentation skills. This is a safe option but I honestly think it's a bit boring.

#2: taking a lot of criticism about my driving when I first learned, having a close call and almost getting into an accident, and then turning it around to become a safer driver. I then tie this into becoming an ambulance driver at EMS, keeping safety paramount as we respond to calls and transport patients. I think this is a bit more interesting, but could it be risky to straight up admit to being a bad/unsafe driver when I first got my driver's license?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Prompt asks about receiving tough feedback and what I learned from handling it. I have two possible topics I can think to write about:

#1: getting some criticism about my teaching style as a TA and then subsequently improving and applying what I learned to other mentorship/presentation skills. This is a safe option but I honestly think it's a bit boring.

#2: taking a lot of criticism about my driving when I first learned, having a close call and almost getting into an accident, and then turning it around to become a safer driver. I then tie this into becoming an ambulance driver at EMS, keeping safety paramount as we respond to calls and transport patients. I think this is a bit more interesting, but could it be risky to straight up admit to being a bad/unsafe driver when I first got my driver's license?

Thank you!
Either is fine. How old were you when you first got a driver's license?