Secondaries and LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOC G.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
IS it okay if the LOR and secondaries arrive before the big application does? Or will they just throw it away?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

you got your secondary even though your main app isn't in yet???
i would call the ad office and let them know what is going on so they do not discard it...but i do not think they would do that

Its the secondaries that are online that you can get to without a password. Its because the LOR once they are all together they will be sent out and I have the secondaries already done. I just am waiting to be verified from Amcas and TMDSAS.

i have never heard of a school throwing away a secondary because they did not ahve the primary yet. i would think that if their secondary is online and you can get to it without a password then they would expect to receive some before they had the primaries in hand escpecially since the verification process can sometimes take a while. i would send them in but it does not do you a lot of good since they will not evaluate you until they have your primary in hand.
best wishes in teh application cycle :)