Searching for PGY 2 Position in Family Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happy doc 2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently completed my PGY 1 year at a Family Medicine program that is accredited by the ACGME. Have also passed USMLE Step 3.

I immensely enjoy the variety that Family Med offers and have always felt "wondering gratitude" for the opportunity to touch other lives.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I have recently completed my PGY 1 year at a Family Medicine program that is accredited by the ACGME. Have also passed USMLE Step 3.

I immensely enjoy the variety that Family Med offers and have always felt "wondering gratitude" for the opportunity to touch other lives.

Thank you.
Thank-you for your post; I appreciate your thoughtful words. Why are you leaving your current position? Did you call the program at Greenville, SC? I know they had a vacancy at the start of August. Good luck!

Thank you! I must admit though, that I paraphrased and borrowed that quote from Noah Gordon's The Physician. =-)

My former program and I have separated because of personality differences. On my side, I would say that I am grateful for the year I spent with them. Also, I learned a lot-- just from being a intern, from having good teachers and fellow residents, and from the other challenges that have arisen from last year.

Finally, thanks for the input on Greenville! I will certainly look into the opportunity.

All the best.