SCUHS Accelerated Science Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theITcrowd

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone on this forum had experience taking the accelerated science courses at SCUHS? They are convenient for my schedule and I'm considering taking classes there to wrap up up some final upper-levels (probably biochem and genetics). However, there isn't too much info about them from past threads and I'm not sure how legitimate the courses are given their length and the institution. Any feedback is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Brother, there are quite a few SCUHS threads in SDN. Try searching under "Southern California University of Health Sciences" instead, But I think this link would help with a few questions you might have.

Hi all,

Has anyone on this forum had experience taking the accelerated science courses at SCUHS? They are convenient for my schedule and I'm considering taking classes there to wrap up up some final upper-levels (probably biochem and genetics). However, there isn't too much info about them from past threads and I'm not sure how legitimate the courses are given their length and the institution. Any feedback is appreciated.
Did you ever take a class there? I’m considering taking their Physics 2 as it’s the only online ‘labless‘ class I can find.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you ever take a class there? I’m considering taking their Physics 2 as it’s the only online ‘labless‘ class I can find.
Hey! Did you end up taking physics 2 at SCUHS? I am considering taking it as well next month. Thanks!!

Hey! Did you end up taking physics 2 at SCUHS? I am considering taking it as well next month. Thanks!!
No, I’m taking Physics 2B now through my local community college, Cabrillo College in Santa Cruz, CA. It’s all online and even though it includes the lab so far it’s been ridiculously easy compared with Physics 2A (I even had to check I’d enrolled in the right class!) I took 2A through Barton Community College as an accelerated class. The teaching was awful there.

Reactions: 1 user