Scroll approval where are you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Turns out I got scroll approved today. I'm Air Force @Armyhealth
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out? I have not seen an update on the congress update in almost a month and rarely see any Air Force updates. I'm currently awaiting approval for the AF Reserve so I'm trying to find as much information as possible. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was notified on 7/26 that I was board selected for Army FAP (OMFS). Realistically, should I expect for the scroll to comeback anytime soon? Thanks.

I was notified on 7/26 that I was board selected for Army FAP (OMFS). Realistically, should I expect for the scroll to comeback anytime soon? Thanks.

Yes should be back any day. The scroll is submitted by the recruiter, if he submitted it before the date you were notified then there is no reason it shouldn't be back any day now.

@Armyhealth I just found this thread and was wondering if you would be able to help me in answering a question about the scrolling process. I am currently AF Reserve and submitted a package to go on active duty as an BSC officer. My recruiter says my scroll was approved but we are still waiting on the board to meet and make their selections for the 3 available slots. Is it normal to be scrolled before the board even meets?

Yes scroll can be approved before the board. That is what we hope for, just doesn't happen often. Your one of the lucky ones!