scottc: chances at admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Henderson

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could give me an opinion on whether I can get in or not.
GPA: 3.85
Major: engineering
Minors: chemistry, mathematics
MCAT: Verbal 11
Biological Science 9
Physical Sciences 10

I'm also working on research for the honors
program at my school and working as a phlebotomist and EKG tech at a hospital.
Should I retake the MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

If you have a good personality, good letters of recommendation, etc. then you have a
great shot of getting in.
As for retaking the MCAT... probably not... with your credentials and background,
combined with some good letters of recommedation, you should have a shot at all but
the most competative schools.

Best of luck!

------------------
Jim Henderson, MD of Medicalstudent.net

Here I am at the Apple store!

2la6d6c.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Stop trolling

It's sad that the OP didn't really have many people answering his questions. It's good to see people like demh23 helping out people who never received a satisfactory answer. Bless your heart demh23! It is truly heartwarming to see such a compassionate person. You will be a great physician one day.

It's sad that the OP didn't really have many people answering his questions. It's good to see people like demh23 helping out people who never received a satisfactory answer. Bless your heart demh23! It is truly heartwarming to see such a compassionate person. You will be a great physician one day.

tumblr_lkgox2hYum1qhk2te.png

inb4no1caresurattheapplestore

I appreciated the fact that Jim Henderson's father chose to respond to his son via an online message board rather than in person

Status
Not open for further replies.