Score Reports for July Examiners

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KBerg21

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who took Step II CK in July...

How many days did it take to receive your score report?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also took my exam July 27 but no update yet on my OASIS. Could somebody enlighten me more pls. This waiting period is killing........

Took it July 29th, no score reported yesterday, so probably next week.

Took USMLE Step 2 on 7/27/06. Says my test has been scored as of yesterday. Hoping for it by today or tomorrow-is that realistic? Why can't they just post them online? :mad:

Sorry, Actually took USMLE Step 2 on 7/25/06 and COMLEX step 2 on 7/27/06

sophiejane said:
USMLE 2 on 7/27
Score report in mail on 8/18 (reported on 8/16)

Best of luck to everyone!

when you say, "reported on 8/16" does that mean there's a way to check your score online before you get the score in the mail? i'm taking it the first (2 weeks from today) and my brain is starting to go haywire.

substanceP said:
when you say, "reported on 8/16" does that mean there's a way to check your score online before you get the score in the mail? i'm taking it the first (2 weeks from today) and my brain is starting to go haywire.

Not to my knowledge. I think some schools will call or e-mail you with the scores if they receive them electronically on the day they are released. Otherwise you have to wait for snail mail like I did. :)

You can go online to nbme.org with your candidtate number/password to check the status of your score report, but it won't tell you your score, just if it has been released.

substanceP said:

Just like Step 1 scores, you can go to your Dean's office and get the score there on Wednesday (the day when Step scores are released). That's the only place I know of where you can check the score before you get it in the mail.

Finally got my scores...Took Step 2CK on 7/27, scores released 8/16, received scores in mail on 8/21