SCO Entering Class of 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hi everyone!

My name is Aubrey and I will be attending SCO this August! I will graduate in May from a small school in KY (Lindsey Wilson College) with a degree in Biopsychology. I am really excited to meet all of you in a few months!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. I just got in today! I'm still waiting to hear from some other schools, but SCO is right at the top of my list. My name is Nils. I'm 23 and a graduate of Tulane. I've got degrees in cell biology and anthropology. And I live in New Orleans.

Hey guys! I just got accepted to SCO!! :D

I thought I'd introduce myself to the SCO community. My name's Tom. I'm 21 and I live in Ontario. I'll be graduating in May with a degree in Biomedical Sciences at the University of Waterloo. Feel free to drop me a line, eh!

Members don't see this ad :)
TommyGuns said:
Hey guys! I just got accepted to SCO!! :D

I thought I'd introduce myself to the SCO community. My name's Tom. I'm 21 and I live in Ontario. I'll be graduating in May with a degree in Biomedical Sciences at the University of Waterloo. Feel free to drop me a line, eh!

Congrats!!!! :D

Well my name is Dustin and I have accepted a seat at SCO this Fall. I am 28 and currently teach physics and chemistry at a high school in TN. My wife also teaches chemistry nearby. We have no children and enjoy backpacking, cooking,rock collecting, and many other outdoor activities. I will be happy to admit that I am very excited yet nervous about the transition. I am not well with city traffic, searching for parking, and waiting in line for elevators, but I am sure it will all work out. I look forward to meeting each and every one of my classmates. I hope that over the next four years we can work together to be one of the best classes that SCO has ever had!!!! SCO 2010 In the meantime if anyone has comments, questions or suggestions please drop me a line it might ease some of my nervous energy. Dustin V.

hi guys!

i have recently decided to attend SCO vs another school that i was seriously considering. as a result, i havent really been focused on SCO stuff, thus not registering for the sharepoint.

are there any students in the entering class from GA? if so (and dont mind me asking) which part of GA?

thank u!

looking forward to meeting all of you in the fall!