Schools that Offer Good Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stressedpredent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that applied in previous cycles, what schools gave you decent scholarships? And if you don't mind elaborating, what were your stats? There isn't much out there on this. After searching SDN, I realized some of the large private schools like BU and NYU do offer good $$ to competitive applicants.

Members don't see this ad.

NYU doesn't really offer many scholarships in terms of for competitive candidates, they offer most of their scholarships to students with great financial need.

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you that applied in previous cycles, what schools gave you decent scholarships? And if you don't mind elaborating, what were your stats? There isn't much out there on this. After searching SDN, I realized some of the large private schools like BU and NYU do offer good $$ to competitive applicants.
BU as in boston or buffalo?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I have an impression there's some confidentiality level or people just won't say because heir interest to try to get them. In the end it's up to the admission people to grant them so student won't really knwo

Reactions: 1 user