School List Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

THEBACKANDFORTH

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions with my school list would be great, along with chances opinions. From midwest with rural primary care focus and rural background (would love to stay midwest). 3.77 sGPA, 3.91 overall, just scored 507 on MCAT FL 1 and 508 on FL 2 (have been consistently in that range as of late and I take the test really soon, so expect similar score.) Average to slightly below average E.C.

While I wont actually apply until MCAT comes back, I would like to write all the secondaries. In addition to my state schools, here is my D.O. list. Any suggestions would be great (MD as well)! Anything on this list look like a waste of money?

AT Stills both (love kirksville)
AZCOM
CUSOM
CCOM
DMU
VCOM (all)
Kansas City
LECOM (PA only)
LMU
Marian
NYITCOM (prefer AR)
Oklahoma (stretch I know--any chance without ties?)
PCOM (both)
Rocky Vista (both)
Pikeville
university incarnate word san Antonio
Western University Oregon

Members don't see this ad.

Any suggestions with my school list would be great, along with chances opinions. From midwest with rural primary care focus and rural background (would love to stay midwest). 3.77 sGPA, 3.91 overall, just scored 507 on MCAT FL 1 and 508 on FL 2 (have been consistently in that range as of late and I take the test really soon, so expect similar score.) Average to slightly below average E.C.

While I wont actually apply until MCAT comes back, I would like to write all the secondaries. In addition to my state schools, here is my D.O. list. Any suggestions would be great (MD as well)! Anything on this list look like a waste of money?

AT Stills both (love kirksville)
AZCOM
CUSOM
CCOM
DMU
VCOM (all)
Kansas City
LECOM (PA only)
LMU
Marian
NYITCOM (prefer AR)
Oklahoma (stretch I know--any chance without ties?)
PCOM (both)
Rocky Vista (both)
Pikeville
university incarnate word san Antonio
Western University Oregon
Yea you're competitive at each on this list.. get a DO lor if you can!