school list help! 3.4 gpa, 3.1 sgpa, 3.98 postbac gpa ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I am (maybe) applying this year to medical school, and I'm just curious as to how I can apply broadly and what schools to pick.

General Info:

[removed]

D.O and M.D. schools are welcome! I got MSAR, and I know my state schools but... where to start?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You cannot create a realistic school list until you have an actual MCAT score. Post your score here when available.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I took classes like genetics, bioinformatics, microbiology, immunology, and a whole lot of biotechnology classes. I can wait on the MCAT score if it helps.

Reactions: 1 user
I took classes like genetics, bioinformatics, microbiology, immunology, and a whole lot of biotechnology classes. I can wait on the MCAT score if it helps.
We can't help you with hypotheticals.

Post MCAT score once you have and and I'll be happy to suggest a list.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay... then let's see how you did on the MCAT. Looks like you took closer to 20-25 hours of biomedical science courses?