Scholl Biomedical Sciences test next friday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey did you guys reciveved the email regarding the Basic Biomedical Science test which is gonna take place next friday:eek: . Already studying for biochem alone was a headache now this test will cover nearly all 1st year subjects. the email did said that this is not a test and no grades will be assigned ,etc but still its a test. So iam getting worried:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey did you guys reciveved the email regarding the Basic Biomedical Science test which is gonna take place next friday:eek: . Already studying for biochem alone was a headache now this test will cover nearly all 1st year subjects. the email did said that this is not a test and no grades will be assigned ,etc but still its a test. So iam getting worried:mad:

You guys start early!! :p 3 more weeks till we start :D

They also stated that we are not really supposed to study for this test, and I think the test is oriented to show how much we learned in our first two years and also what the teachers will need to stress during that allotted time.

If I were you, I wouldn't be worried, I'd be kinda relieved. The outcome of the test should benifit you, as they will know what we all do and do not know, which lets them know what they need to teach us...

the better you do the harder the classes are gonna be
haha
everyone should just flunk the test
- Danny