Scholaraships for Women in Healthcare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrSmith

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted to Pharmacy School (Howard U, Class of 2012) and was wondering if anyone knew of any scholarships specifically for women in healthcare?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering about that too. I've been looking online everywhere and the only thing I've found are the basic internships in retail.

I don't know of any specfic women scholarships...unless you research around organizations just for women or women based magazines. I know that many organizations such as sorority's offer scholarships.

Members don't see this ad :)
See if you have a local PEO chapter and see if they'd be willing to sponsor you for a Scholar Award application. They also have low-interest loans .

Hey robinson! i think you easily find these type of scholarship on Google!

I've found a good number of scholarships of Fastweb.com. I would first try giving them a shot. I was also told recently by a financial aid counselor that female medical scholarships are extremely competitive due to the growing number of female medical school applicants. Fair warning, if you see a scholarship you are interested in, apply immediately.