SCCO secondary review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seeopt

Reaction score
My application recently went through the preliminary review and since I did not qualify for every academic requirements, my application will go through a secondary review process. I know for a fact this is due to my subpar gpa. Has anyone else been through this and is there anything I should do?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, this happened to me and I got an interview a week after! I didn't do anything but wait! Hope this helps and good luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm in this position too...mainly because of my OAT score.

Their requirements are apparently 320 for both AA and TS. I...got below that, but only by a hair.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm waiting for a reply from SCCO. Between the day of submission, how long did they take to respond back?

Update on my personal situation: SCCO wants that 320 on AA and TS, so they asked me to retake it.

I'm waiting for a reply from SCCO. Between the day of submission, how long did they take to respond back?
They sent me an application update 2 days after submission.

Hi, I was wondering did SCCO invite you to an interview and told you to retake the OAT or is this just during the preliminary review?

SCCO told me to retake the OAT to get at least a 320 TS / AA.

This was due to the relook by the committee since I didn't make the minimum, so no interview.

SCCO told me to retake the OAT to get at least a 320 TS / AA.

This was due to the relook by the committee since I didn't make the minimum, so no interview.
Thanks for the reply. The minimum I believe is 300 and 3.0 according to the website.

Does SCCO have a minimum GPA for an interview?
I didn't have a 3.0 but my oat score was higher than what they "required" and I was offered an interview after the secondary review

I didn't have a 3.0 but my oat score was higher than what they "required" and I was offered an interview after the secondary review
Do you mind sharing how the interview process was with SCCO and the informational session?

Do you mind sharing how the interview process was with SCCO and the informational session?
Sorry for the late response! But I got accepted to the school I wanted to go to, so I cancelled my interview

Had my SCCO interview this Thursday (1/14) and received a phone call the next day (1/15) regarding my acceptance