SCCO Interview Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vivichu

Reaction score
Anyone who has interviewed with SCCO, do you mind sharing how the interview went and the informational session after the interview?

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

My interview was extremely conversational! My interviewer asked very general interview questions (Why optometry? Why SCCO? etc). I think I provided a lot of substance in my answers for them to be able to keep asking me follow-up questions. The informational session was Dr. Munroe briefly presenting for the first half and a Q&A with current students in the second half. Good luck!

My interview was extremely conversational! My interviewer asked very general interview questions (Why optometry? Why SCCO? etc). I think I provided a lot of substance in my answers for them to be able to keep asking me follow-up questions. The informational session was Dr. Munroe briefly presenting for the first half and a Q&A with current students in the second half. Good luck!
thank you for sharing!! was the information session several interviews together?
just curiosity Will you be attending SCCO this coming fall?

Members don't see this ad :)
do you guys know what the chances are getting admitted once you get an interview invitation from scco?

Reactions: 1 user
thank you for sharing!! was the information session several interviews together?
just curiosity Will you be attending SCCO this coming fall?
All the interviewers from the week gather at the informational session, if that's what you're asking. And yes I am! :)

do you guys know what the chances are getting admitted once you get an interview invitation from scco?
In the past I believe you had a pretty solid chance of getting accepted if you received an interview. They weigh the interview more heavily than your academic performance, so make sure to practice your interviewing skills.