Saw my unofficial score report, but no print out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cfbing1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just took my DAT and have a concern about my score. I finished the QR section, finished the post-test survey, saw my unofficial score report (24 AA 19 PAT from what I remember), hit end and then a thank you message appeared and I exited. I am just concerned because prometric was unable to print my unofficial score report, but told me to email ADA in 2 days. I am happy with how I did I just want to have the peace of mind that my scores were recorded and not lost forever. If anyone has any insight please share!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I just took my DAT and have a concern about my score. I finished the QR section, finished the post-test survey, saw my unofficial score report (24 AA 19 PAT from what I remember), hit end and then a thank you message appeared and I exited. I am just concerned because prometric was unable to print my unofficial score report, but told me to email ADA in 2 days. I am happy with how I did I just want to have the peace of mind that my scores were recorded and not lost forever. If anyone has any insight please share!
Bruh I would’ve remembered all the scores, but you’re fine

Hi all,

If you saw your scores, they were recorded. I would e-mail them just to be safe but you should be fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.