SAVMA Symposium 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I need to catch a 6:30am flight out of Sac to get back home on Sunday and the school shuttle is all full :-( Is there anyone going that early as well that I can bum a ride off of? Would totally be willing to throw in a few bucks for gas. I am hoping to leave Davis no later than 5am. Thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I also have plans to visit some of the veg-friendly eateries whilst in town.

Go to Herbivore!! I've been in SF since Saturday (not going to symposium, however) and ate there the other day. I'm not a vegetarian (not even close) but it was SO AMAZING.

House party is on for latenight Friday. (post tainted love)

Check SDN message area on corkboard on 2nd floor of valley (as described above) for further details tomorrow.

Holy **** Raley was out of control. Thanks everyone for making that so awesome. Sorry that the exhibit hall almost blew away, and that it rained sideways. That's not entirely normal for this time of year. We'll get it sorted by noon tomorrow, at least that's the latest word from the head honchos.

We love you. Goodnight.

Members don't see this ad :)
after a 12 hr airport delay and a very tubulent plane ride. Yeah!:D

I would like to apologize to the Penn students I set up a boat race against for not showing up. Froggy's was too packed and they wouldn't let us in :(

I just wanted to say that I had an absolute blast! Unfortunately the weather didn't always cooperate, but that's no fault of the Davis kids. I met a lot of cool people and learned a lot in the lectures I attended. I just wish I could have seen more of the exhibit hall and met more people ( I was trying to meet at least one person from each vet school). I appreciate the amount of work that went into pulling something off of this magnitude. Can't wait for Purdue....2012!

Go to Herbivore!! I've been in SF since Saturday (not going to symposium, however) and ate there the other day. I'm not a vegetarian (not even close) but it was SO AMAZING.

Herbivore was good! I had portabella mushrooms over a creamy polenta. Yum.