Save the answers to the NBME tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ruban

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at scheduling my NBME self-assessment shortly, and I'm wondering: can we print out the questions (so they can be looked at later and used to study), or does the test somehow prevent one from doing that?

Members don't see this ad.

p53 said:
We both know I am smarter than you, so accept it. Everytime you make a reference to me, you are only reinforcing the belief that you feel inferior to me.
To SDN-ers reviewing for the Step I: individuals with chronic inferiority issues will oftentimes adopt a heightened [artificial] sense of self-esteem to compensate. Perhaps the stress of studying for the Step I had magnified this deficit. I give you p53, Narcissistic Personality Disorder. :laugh:

bigfrank said:
To SDN-ers reviewing for the Step I: individuals with chronic inferiority issues will oftentimes adopt a heightened [artificial] sense of self-esteem to compensate. Perhaps the stress of studying for the Step I had magnified this deficit. I give you p53, Narcissistic Personality Disorder. :laugh:

Or if we're talking to a patient: just a Jerk!!!!

Row Jimmy said:
Or if we're talking to a patient: just a Jerk!!!!

Just report all the posts that you feel are negative and considered trolling and the moderators will take care of it. :cool: