Saudi German Hospital-Egypt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hzma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about the new Saudi-German Hospital in Egypt? Did it open? Are they hiring physicians and if so through which recruiting agency or contact info? I'm thinking of moving back to the middle east to practice, after I've finished training in the US.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

search for its online site in internet ,,,,,you should find contact info.

if you want to practice then in uae not egypt.

search for its online site in internet ,,,,,you should find contact info.

if you want to practice then in uae not egypt.

Obviously, I posted this after i'd searched. There's really not much out there. The SGH in Egypt was supposed to have opened last year. But, I found info about construction, but no direct website and no link from the other SGH websites.
I know the UAE has more options, but SGH-Egypt was supposed to be another good standard option for US-trained individuals.
Thanks anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any information about the new Saudi-German Hospital in Egypt? Did it open? Are they hiring physicians and if so through which recruiting agency or contact info? I'm thinking of moving back to the middle east to practice, after I've finished training in the US.
Thanks.
i am egyption pharmacy student tanta univerisity i will give u all information only cntact me on [email protected]

i am egyption pharmacy student tanta univerisity i will give u all information only cntact me on dr_phsarmacist0@yahoo.com

Are you a memeber of Saudi German Hospital, Egypt is a tertiary care 300-bedded hospital. The Joint venture agreement between Saudi German Hospitals Group and Olympic Group, our strategic partner in Egypt, was signed in the presence of His Excellency the Honorable Prime Minister of Egypt Dr. Atif Ebid. The company has acquired a land of 37,379 Sq. Mts. The design and planning specifications of the facility have been finalized and the construction work is fast progressing. The project is located at Cairo Ismailia Road.

Are you a memeber of Saudi German Hospital, Egypt is a tertiary care 300-bedded hospital. The Joint venture agreement between Saudi German Hospitals Group and Olympic Group, our strategic partner in Egypt, was signed in the presence of His Excellency the Honorable Prime Minister of Egypt Dr. Atif Ebid. The company has acquired a land of 37,379 Sq. Mts. The design and planning specifications of the facility have been finalized and the construction work is fast progressing. The project is located at Cairo Ismailia Road.

Yes, I know how to google.