Satisfied in pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maxbaner

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are many topics similar to this but would like to get more opinions if possible. For all you pharmacy students and especially pharmacists out there, how do you feel about pharmacy. Has the profession met your expectations? Are you satisfied with the balance between work and home? Are you satisfied with your career, would you have wanted to pursue something else either in the health field or outside of it? How truly flexible is your work schedule, retail or clinical?

Members don't see this ad.

I am extremely satisified with pharmacy. The profession has not only met but exceeded my expectations. I have a fixed schedule and rarely take home work (Besides reading up on literature). The job shortage in all fields has allowed me to pick what I want pretty much.

I am extremely satisified with pharmacy. The profession has not only met but exceeded my expectations. I have a fixed schedule and rarely take home work (Besides reading up on literature). The job shortage in all fields has allowed me to pick what I want pretty much.

So what are you doing?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm very satisfied with the current outlook of the profession, its definitely progressing and not regressing.

I'm very satisfied with the current outlook of the profession, its definitely progressing and not regressing.

In a few years, I may go for a law degree or public administration/government, local office, or something. Not sure yet, but pharmacy will be involved somehow.

In a few years, I may go for a law degree or public administration/government, local office, or something. Not sure yet, but pharmacy will be involved somehow.

That sounds kind of interesting