San Francisco Bay Area Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frankenspyne

Neurosurgeon
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

I am a Clinical Instructor at Stanford University. I am publishing a new neurosurgery textbook and I need assistance from an undergraduate student interested in medicine or a medical student interested in participating in a book project. The closer the student lives to Palo Alto the better.

The project would require organizing the book chapters and illustrations as well as contacting the authors. It is a good networking opportunity. For those who significantly contribute, I will offer their name on an acknowledgement page once published.

I will give more details to those who are seriously interested.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

I saw your ad, you can contact me via this forum.

I'd also be interested in this. I was a neuroscience major. Currently I live in Oakland and work at UCSF.

Members don't see this ad :)

I am a Clinical Instructor at Stanford University. I am publishing a new neurosurgery textbook and I need assistance from an undergraduate student interested in medicine or a medical student interested in participating in a book project. The closer the student lives to Palo Alto the better.

The project would require organizing the book chapters and illustrations as well as contacting the authors. It is a good networking opportunity. For those who significantly contribute, I will offer their name on an acknowledgement page once published.

I will give more details to those who are seriously interested.

Thanks

hi, I am a Medical School Graduate from India and want to help you fo ryour book, presently I am at philadelphia and if there is anway I can help you do let me know as soon as possible.email me at [email protected]
thanks

I'd also be interested in this. I was a neuroscience major. Currently I live in Oakland and work at UCSF.
Hi, I am a recent medical school graduate and looking for job of research coordinator at UCSF . If you can advice me how to get into this field it will be of great help to me .
I will appreciate any reply.
thanks

Hi, I am a recent medical school graduate and looking for job of research coordinator at UCSF . If you can advice me how to get into this field it will be of great help to me .
I will appreciate any reply.
thanks

Go to the UCSF website and apply using their system.

Hi,
If you still need someone than I am definitely interested.
By the way, I am a Pre-med Undergraduate student.