Samuel Merritt Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

situational

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had interviewed at Samuel Merritt before or knows someone who has. While the email explained details of the day (tour, two small interviews), it doesn't go into detail over what kind of interviews they have. I am interested to know if the interviews are one on one or if it is more like a panel (which is more intimidating). I am also interested if the interview questions pertain to PT, or if they are more general like a job interview, such as strengths/weaknesses.

Thanks!

-situ

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there last year and they were two 15 minute interviews, the first person had not looked through my application and knew nothing about me supposedly and the second had reviewed my application. Pretty normal questions, nothing out of the ordinary

I interviewed there last year and they were two 15 minute interviews, the first person had not looked through my application and knew nothing about me supposedly and the second had reviewed my application. Pretty normal questions, nothing out of the ordinary

Thanks a lot! This bit of information really helps me as I prepare. I am pretty relieved as well that the interviews are one on one and not a panel!