Sample GPR Personal Statements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Walshy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone willing to PM me their personal statement for 1 year GPR or can point me in the direction of samples posted on SDN? This would be super helpful. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The link to the UCSF writing resource is excellent. Thanks Big Time Hoosier for making this available on this board. During the coming months, I would be quite impressed if half of the PS's I read are half as good as the PS on this link. There are lots of other things that can be included as well as those things spelled out in the example. A PS of simple personal anecdotes is not the answer. I am a GPR PD and this is my personal opinion.

Reactions: 1 users
The link to the UCSF writing resource is excellent. Thanks Big Time Hoosier for making this available on this board. During the coming months, I would be quite impressed if half of the PS's I read are half as good as the PS on this link. There are lots of other things that can be included as well as those things spelled out in the example. A PS of simple personal anecdotes is not the answer. I am a GPR PD and this is my personal opinion.

Thank you for your feedback. Would you please mention the other things that you think should be also included in the personal statement?