Sample Anesthesia interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drfeelgood

In Gas We Trust
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
the book by Iverson was great. The Society for Education in Anesthesia(SEA) also puts out a 25 page booklet...guide to anesthesiology residencies...lots of sample interview questions specific to the anesthesia interview. It also lists some hot areas of research in anesthesia now....gave me tons of ideas on the interview trail last year.

I didn't get my top chioce, but I'll be in Boston close to my gal.
Hope this helps. Halo-doc

Khanh Pham, DO
Tufts-New England Medical Center '06

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Khanh, where do we get the SEA booklet? Is it online or do you have to request for it in the mail? Hope your intern year is going well.

I can't tell you all how apreciative I am of your help. Your awesome personalities just makes me solidify my choice in anesthesia even more. I'm especially impressed how supportive my fellow DOs are. It makes me proud to be a DO in spite of the "extra baggage" that sometimes comes along with the degree. Good luck to all of you in residency or on the interview trail!!!

Doc_Halo

I got the SEA booklet during my interview at Pitt last year.... i don't know where I left it though...

lates...khanh

Excellent! I interview at Pitt fairly early in the season. I hope they are still giving away this booklet!

Anyone else interviewing at UPitt in Nov?