Salary data for 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnbeck

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the MGMA data from 2020? (based on 2019 numbers)

What was the average for hospital employed rad onc, excluding academics. Also what were the numbers for 60-70th percentile? (not sure what percentiles they report...)

(Not asking for you to send me the actual report as I know it is copyrighted)

Members don't see this ad.

Check it out in the private forum.... DM one of the mods to get access
This is super old, I know... but I am new to SDN. I have to ask, what is this private forum and who can I message?? I for sure want access to the MGMA data

Members don't see this ad :)
This is super old, I know... but I am new to SDN. I have to ask, what is this private forum and who can I message?? I for sure want access to the MGMA data
@Neuronix @evilbooyaa are the mods, send them a message to verify you're a resident/attending. It's not for cardiology though, only rad onc info 😀

Reactions: 1 user
It’s been posted on the public forums here with in the last 12 months. It can be found with the search function.

PM Neuronix, but the private forum is for radiation oncologists only, and the MGMA data we have is only for radiation oncology as a specialty.

Reactions: 1 users