SA2 :239, NBME21:223,, Exam in 11d, postpone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ahmad dono

Reaction score
Hi all, my 1st post here, so yah hopefully i will get something out of it,
Im done with uw/fa first run, but fell that i know the concepts but not fully memorizing each and every piece of info. During the 1st run did nbme 15: 207, then 16:205 (it tooks me long time because im currently on rotations and so on)

After the 1st run (two week ago) i did Amboss and i got 241, with alot of mistakes, so i worked on them and did sa2 (one week ago) and i got 239.

On the past week i started the 2nd run uw (random) and finshied around 25% of it with avarage of 85% then decided to do nbme21 (yesterday) and unfortunately got 223

Target is 250+

What do you think i should do now

1- continue on uw random and try to finish it in 1 week then review fa on the other week ( not sure if its effective like im done with 25% with average of 85%, but got that bad mark on nbme 21)

2- set and memorize fa first then go back to uw (not sure if the info will stick or i will be just reading)

3- postpone the exam (can have 2 extra weeks, then my rotation exams will start =_=)

4- other thing on your mind you think its a better option

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

postpone and take more nbmes. you need to build up stamina. 85% on uworld is good so that should reflect much higher nbme scores

Your score as it stands is closer to 235 than it is to 250.
You either have a knowledge deficiet or test taking problem. Analyze your most recent test and figure that out. You should be getting closer to 240+ consistently on NBME exams if you want a 250+ score.

Second pass of uworld is naturally going to be overinflated.