SA ER Salaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
As I'm finishing up my internship, looking at SA ER positions in my home state I'm struggling to find out the "going rate" for salaries. My internship is in the midwest, but looking at places on the west coast and I'm not really sure how to get an idea of salary ranges to know what is a reasonable thing to ask for or gauge an offer. Any advice as I move forward with interviews and site visits?

Members don't see this ad.

As I'm finishing up my internship, looking at SA ER positions in my home state I'm struggling to find out the "going rate" for salaries. My internship is in the midwest, but looking at places on the west coast and I'm not really sure how to get an idea of salary ranges to know what is a reasonable thing to ask for or gauge an offer. Any advice as I move forward with interviews and site visits?
Are you on any of the vet Facebook pages? You'd probably get a better sampling if you asked there, just more visibility to other vets.

I'm an ER doc in Denver. My first job was an ER/GP position (50/50). Not 100% comparable, but can give you an idea