s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1105481

What to do?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello!
Used to be on this sub for advice, but shut down my reddit account cause the distraction was real! How are all of you? hope your studying has been going good!. I recently finished all of the Kaplan books (besides cars), and made the mistake of pushing back my date till september (started studying in febuary) because I was going to take a course, however I personally dont think I need one. Took altius half length got 491, and one shortened kaplan exam 495 and a full one 493 (distribution is pretty even ranging from 122-126 on each section). I was wondering what should I do now? I guess uworld and aamc material is an option, but I am worried about finishing everything early (dropped all my responsibilities for mcat). I do take days off and have a pretty easy going pace (some family dysfunction here and there though :(). I skimmed over reviewing kaplan full lengths mostly the science sections cause their cars and p/s are very variable. Anyways overall wondering how I should tackle my studying now or pace my studying ?

Members don't see this ad.