RVU MSBS 2020 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No, I haven't had any luck yet. I am planning on heading up there in early June to look at some apartments I have in mind in hopes of signing a lease when I am up there before I move.
That's definitely smart, I've just stuck to finding subleases and rooms to rent l online due to COVID and work. Despite this, I hope we're able to go to class in person by the fall.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I just found out yesterday that I was accepted! I was wondering if I could get those email responses as well @hopelessdreamer95?

After my phone call on Monday I will know more and have to decide between sticking with Temple's ACHS or attend RVU. I'm relieved to hear that the program has had better outcomes the last few years and their curriculum really excites me!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I just found out yesterday that I was accepted! I was wondering if I could get those email responses as well @hopelessdreamer95?

After my phone call on Monday I will know more and have to decide between sticking with Temple's ACHS or attend RVU. I'm relieved to hear that the program has had better outcomes the last few years and their curriculum really excites me!
Sent :)

I'm about to send you the email for the updated tier requirements, but essentially, it's more or less the same. No MCAT restrictions if we achieve a >3.6 GPA.

Do you know if you have to submit your application through AACOMAS the summer before starting the MSBS program in order to be considered for matriculation into the COM immediately after finishing the MSBS program?

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I was wondering if RVU sends out notifications if they have received our application from PostBacCAS (I applied recently but I haven’t heard back). Please let me know! Thank you

Do you know if you have to submit your application through AACOMAS the summer before starting the MSBS program in order to be considered for matriculation into the COM immediately after finishing the MSBS program?
From the meeting we had several months ago, yes we have to submit an AACOMAS application, but the time line to get it done, I don't remember if it was mentioned. I can ask because I need to start my application as well.

I'm about to send you the email for the updated tier requirements, but essentially, it's more or less the same. No MCAT restrictions if we achieve a >3.6 GPA.

Would you mind pming me the updated tiers requirements? I was just accepted and am trying to decide between RVU and another school. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I just submitted my application last week through PostbacCAS, I also would be interested in the previous student responses if at all possible. Also with the Fall semester online do most of you still plan to move up to the CO or UT campus for study groups, etc?
Thanks!

Hi everyone, I just submitted my application last week through PostbacCAS, I also would be interested in the previous student responses if at all possible. Also with the Fall semester online do most of you still plan to move up to the CO or UT campus for study groups, etc?
Thanks!

I just sent you the responses.

Yeah, I put down the deposit, so I'm set to attend this fall, of course, along with completing the procedural things they ask us to do before matriculating.
Could I get the responses too? Whats the overall opinion on this program?

Can i get this too? Sorry for stooping :)

Yeah of course. Dr. Towne gave me their emails so I'll get back to you soon-ish.

May I also get those responses, please?

And how is this semester treating everyone? How's the program so far?

Hey, y'all! Future student here! I wanted to ask how everyone's doing so far in the program? Right now, is it virtual classes?

Yeah of course. Dr. Towne gave me their emails so I'll get back to you soon-ish.

Hey know this is a few years old but I also got accepted for this upcoming fall and was wondering if you still had those responses?