RUSH UNIVERSITY MASTERS IN BIOTECHNOLOGY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fancy312

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has heard back yet (I know its still early) from Rush University's Masters in Biotechnology?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you get your acceptance letter? I applied too and have not heard back
I was interviewed Late April and she said that acceptances would go out mid May. But I haven't heard anything . When did you get yours

I was interviewed Late April and she said that acceptances would go out mid May. But I haven't heard anything . When did you get yours

Hey @Klohpes, I too interviewed Late April and received my acceptance about two and a half weeks ago! Hopefully you get a response this upcoming week or something!

I know this thread is old, but to anyone here that has applied and was accepted, can you tell me how the program is, if it's worth it to go if my goal is medical school and how many people in the program at this moment ended up applying and got accepted to med school? Thanks!

Hey @Klohpes, I too interviewed Late April and received my acceptance about two and a half weeks ago! Hopefully you get a response this upcoming week or something!
How should I prepare for the interview? What kind of questions were they asking? Is it anything like a medical school interview?