RT exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cadaver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,,

Have a basic doubt regarding the Restorative exam conducted by the state board of California..Is it that only candidates who have taken part 1 & part 2 before dec 2003 can apply for the exam? i also read that it will be given only till the yr 2008 ..where do i find info regarding the eligibility requirements ? i'm planning to take up part 1 now (only ) ,do i have a chance ?? pls help..thnx

Members don't see this ad.

cadaver said:
hi all,,

Have a basic doubt regarding the Restorative exam conducted by the state board of California..Is it that only candidates who have taken part 1 & part 2 before dec 2003 can apply for the exam? i also read that it will be given only till the yr 2008 ..where do i find info regarding the eligibility requirements ? i'm planning to take up part 1 now (only ) ,do i have a chance ?? pls help..thnx

hello!yes that's true. You are only eligible to take the RT exam if you passed part 1 and 2 before dec 2003. and all those who meet that eligibility requirements can only take it up to year 2008. so if you take it now, you will not be eligible. you can go to California dental state board website...hope, this info helps...goodluck ;)