Round 4 CS Waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonyla83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok... Today I'm gonna start the "waiting4CS" thread... Hoping that this will bring luck to everyone... Here it is 2:37 pm and I am kinda freakin'out... Hector and the others who are waiting with me please, the first who hears something........Postttttttttt it!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am afraid I wouldn't remember anything on that day except how horrified I was with my performance. I left feeling like I had really failed for sure. :scared: I really need a miracle...

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I did well on CIS and SEP and good enough on ICE to pass. Good luck to you moonyla83 and hector55 and others.

Passed too :) Seems like all the LA people got their results today :) I did exactly the same as you did canal!!!

how did you guys get your scores so early? i thought they weren't released until 11AM Eastern Time? still waiting on my result from 11/3 in Atlanta. judging past threads most of the emails come between 10AM and 11AM Eastern and scores are released at 11AM. but really, who knows?

Last edited:
I don't know bikedoc... I had my results around this time also for step 1 and step 2 ck (for 2 ck I had my results 1 hour earlier!!!)!!! Congrats 2u Canal and GL to you Bikedoc!!!

how did you guys get your scores so early? i thought they weren't released until 11AM Eastern Time? still waiting on my result from 11/3 in Atlanta. judging past threads most of the emails come between 10AM and 11AM Eastern and scores are released at 11AM. but really, who knows?

That is what I thought too but since I couldn't go back to sleep I just kept checking just for the hell of it. Imagine my surprise when I saw that fateful email:eek:. Wish you the best in finding out your score bikedoc-I know you have been waiting for weeks now too.

Hey I got a quick question....can somebody that got their scores log into ERAS and see if your new transcripts were transmitted? Thanks, and I too am still waiting......

Congrats to all that passed - good job - can you tell me if your ICE or any component (probably the note) was near failing? This is what might have delayed the scores....

Thanks and congrats...I'm still waiting.....

Hey I got a quick question....can somebody that got their scores log into ERAS and see if your new transcripts were transmitted? Thanks, and I too am still waiting......

Congrats to all that passed - good job - can you tell me if your ICE or any component (probably the note) was near failing? This is what might have delayed the scores....

Thanks and congrats...I'm still waiting.....

I don't know what constitutes near failing per se...but I did get four x(s) to the left of the shaded borderline on data gathering...if that is what you mean. The rest of the x(s) were pass borderline to the right. Sorry if I am not explaining it quite clearly. Hope you get your result soon...have you tried calling ecfmg?

Members don't see this ad :)
nothing for me. this really sucks and now i'm actually starting to get a bit worried. anyone else still waiting? particularly from Atlanta around 11/3?

Did anyone take the exam on Nov 6 and get their scores back? I took mine in chicago that day- nothing.....so nervous:scared:

Did anyone take the exam on Nov 6 and get their scores back? I took mine in chicago that day- nothing.....so nervous:scared:

I took mine on Nov. 6th in Chicago with you and haven't received my score yet either...maybe ours will come out next week?

I took mine on Nov. 6th in Chicago with you and haven't received my score yet either...maybe ours will come out next week?

Also took CS on Nov. 6th also in Chicago, and got my score back on Dec 9th. But I have some friends here who took the exam a few weeks before I did, and have not gotten their scores back yet. I think it is just really random process.

Also took CS on Nov. 6th also in Chicago, and got my score back on Dec 9th. But I have some friends here who took the exam a few weeks before I did, and have not gotten their scores back yet. I think it is just really random process.

thanks

the random process is giving me an ulcer...

Comforting guys, thanks for sharing!!!....i'm starting to come to the realization that these NBME people don't have souls and are not afraid to fail you the first day, the last day or anywhere in-between. I think reporting dates are ABSOLUTELY random.....

I have been having panic attacks for weeks, and i'm now more realxed than I've been in this entire process....good luck to all!!

ditto....i mean for making us wait this long, they should just hand you a PASS....i mean what an F'd up process. 80% of this $1300 exam is graded the day of by $14 an hour employees, some of whom are 17 y/o. Anyone see anything wrong here?

anyone hear anything yet this morning from the 5th and final round? good luck to all!

Last edited:
PASSED! November 3rd in ATL. nothing even close to borderline with 5 asterisks! but damn was I worried sick.

Passed! 11/3 in Houston. No asterisks to the right, but nothing borderline. Data gathering was close though, as I suspected, due to my crap physical exams. I guess my notes saved my ***** for the ICE component. Commence 4th year slackfest...

Passed today also! Congrats to all who made it through this thing and won't have to take it ever ever again! I took it in LA on 11/2. Was borderline on data gathering but got an asterisk on patient note. Not too shabby considering I didn't do any prep. My advice, don't do what I did and get at least some prep book (especially if your school doesn't do practice OSCE's). Trust me, you'll sleep a lot easier for the 8+ weeks you're waiting for your score to come back.

Passed with two days of reading FA. Think you just need to go over the cases at the end of the book if youre familiar with OSCEs. Actually got reamed on professional manner and rapport but everything else was asterisks to the right. I blame it on having to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to fly to chicago to take the PM session. Damn was I dieing towards the end.

took it in chicago on 10/28 and this was the most ridiculous wait ever. Was mentally torturing myself with everything I messed up in and spending another k on this horse**** of an exam. thank god im done with this.