Rotation in Czech Republic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

merlin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am curious if anyone can help me out with how to go about applying for an elective rotation at Charles Univ. in Prague. I looked through the website, but could not find information about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

basically, you can contact the dean directly, he should hook you up. email me if you need help, [email protected]

the dean is otomar kittnar, he is listed on the website, in the physiology dept.

Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just one more question, what do all the different faculty's of medicine mean? The link in your signature is from the First faculty of Medicine, but there are are also different schools it seems. Which do you suggest and what do they mean? Thanks again.

the different faculties are basically different campuses...i compare it to the UC system. UCSF to UCLA to UCSD would be similar to first vs second vs third faculty....not in terms of quality comparison, they are just different branches, with different strengths and weaknesses, but all very good schools.