Roseman University Henderson Pharmacy Class of 2018 Housing / Roomate wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm959

Roseman 2018
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been accepted but noticed there was no way to meet other students for housing. I am starting the MBA program in July and need a roommate. If interested please email me.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I got accepted into the program as well but wont be starting the MBA program until the summer before my p2 year. Have you looked into any places in Henderson or Las Vegas to live in that you have liked so far? I am currently looking for an apartment to move into. Thanks :happy:

Hi, congrats. I just went to visit and looked around UNLV.. nothing that nice... but cheap. I also got on a roommate site and heard back from some pretty great people. The school said they would put out some roommate/living info in June but I don't think I can wait that long. Let me know what you think or what you find. Maybe private message and help each other out... If not see you soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I have been accepted but noticed there was no way to meet other students for housing. I am starting the MBA program in July and need a roommate. If interested please email me.

Thanks.

Hi Im looking for a roommate too. I can only stay 2 months (for the MBA) but possibly for the entire program (Pharm D/MBA). Private message me if you are interested and still looking.

Hello and congrats to anyone who got accept to Roseman! If anyone need a room or two that is 5 minutes away from Henderson campus, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks