Roseman University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Seems like those that are waitlisted won’t start moving up until all interview days are over. I believe there is one more interview day left in March. I am basing this off of previous threads and the last series of acceptances which was exactly three weeks ago

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted this afternoon! Interviewed 2/19

• Care
Just got on the waiting list. Does anyone know how many students do they usually accept from the waiting list?

Hi, I can’t seem to find a concrete number for tuition. Can anyone tell me what tuition would be for OOS? I believe the price would be same regardless if IS or OOS.

Hi, I can’t seem to find a concrete number for tuition. Can anyone tell me what tuition would be for OOS? I believe the price would be same regardless if IS or OOS.
This is the most updated info I think they have.

Reactions: 1 user
This is the most updated info I think they have.
Thank you! I don't know how I missed that.

hey guys, is Roseman done interviewing?
I don't really know but when they sent my interview invitation, there was a date in mid-March so they might not be done yet but I would email the school or call to make sure.

Just got on the waiting list. Does anyone know how many students do they usually accept from the waiting list?
hey how was your interview? i was wondering if they mentioned to you if there's a ranking on the waitlist

hey how was your interview? i was wondering if they mentioned to you if there's a ranking on the waitlist
They mentioned it during interviews and webinars for accepted and waitlisted applicants. There is no ranking whatsoever, they reevaluate the waitlist pool and pull student applicants from there when need be.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when Roseman is holding their last interview day? I’m wondering when we will start to see waitlist movement.

Has anyone who has been waitlisted had their status on AADSAS change to offer rescinded by school?? I don’t understand why my offer would be rescinded since I’m sure they haven’t even looked at any waitlist applicants yet and my application hasn’t changed from when I was interviewed until now....I don’t know if sometimes these are mistakes I hope it is

Has anyone who has been waitlisted had their status on AADSAS change to offer rescinded by school?? I don’t understand why my offer would be rescinded since I’m sure they haven’t even looked at any waitlist applicants yet and my application hasn’t changed from when I was interviewed until now....I don’t know if sometimes these are mistakes I hope it is
Did you accept and sign the forms that came with waitlist offer?

Yes I did I never got a confirmation for it though is that normal
Update: you are supposed to get a confirmation and Ms.Spittle quickly emailed me back that my documents weren’t received so she’s allowing me to redo it!! Just to let you guys know you are supposed to get a confirmation

For those who did the waitlist packet you just upload the documents sign at the bottom of the Webb page and click submit right?

Yes! That’s great! You just sign at the bottom and submit it through the website. You may want to ask Ms.Spittle to confirm if she got them. When I did it through the link, for some reason they were not able to be downloaded on her end, which allowed me to email the PDFs of the documents to her.

Yes! That’s great! You just sign at the bottom and submit it through the website. You may want to ask Ms.Spittle to confirm if she got them. When I did it through the link, for some reason they were not able to be downloaded on her end, which allowed me to email the PDFs of the documents to her.
Thank you!! I really appreciate your helpfulness I was so upset and confused when my status randomly changed lol this online stuff leaves so much room for error

Reactions: 2 users
Does this mean they will also decide interviews ? Does anyone know if they are still even interviewing?
It looks like they might have their last interview date on March 19th. They got back to us pretty quick the week after interviews whether it was an acceptance/waitlist/rejection. It feels like they’ll do another set of decisions like this the week right after that interview date before they move to those that are waitlisted.

It is the phone number that is listed online under "contact us".
Oh okay, I was asking because when I call it goes to the voicemail so I wasn't sure if there was a different number to get through to the admissions committee

Oh okay, I was asking because when I call it goes to the voicemail so I wasn't sure if there was a different number to get through to the admissions committee
I also haven't had luck with calling them

Me too! I just kept trying every week until they picked it up lol. It seems very hard to get a hold of them. You can also email them and they would get back to you within few hours.

Does this mean they will also decide interviews ? Does anyone know if they are still even interviewing?
Hi! I called them a couple days ago and they said they cancelled their last interview day and are focusing on having graduation in person this year (not sure if this is the reason why they cancelled interviews).

Like others have mentioned, we should hear back/have another accepted/waitlist update by EOM. Also, you do need to try a few times to get a hold of them via phone. Hope this helps!

Hi! I called them a couple days ago and they said they cancelled their last interview day and are focusing on having graduation in person this year (not sure if this is the reason why they cancelled interviews).

Like others have mentioned, we should hear back/have another accepted/waitlist update by EOM. Also, you do need to try a few times to get a hold of them via phone. Hope this helps!
wow... I thought for sure I was getting an interview here... Feel like they barely interviewed this cycle considering they started in late november

wow... I thought for sure I was getting an interview here... Feel like they barely interviewed this cycle considering they started in late november
Oh I'm sorry to hear that they did not send you an interview invite, this is very frustrating. When did you apply?

I'm happy to send you the document I was working on privately if you're interested. It was several pages long, be warned :) I never finished it, but it's pretty thorough

Basically the information we were given on interview day (clinical experience, digital dentistry, classroom experiences) have not been at all what we were told they'd be. We've been part of a transition from NBDE I and NBDE II to the integrated boards, so my class has been thrown to the wind in favor of providing experiences to the underclasses. This is a concern for C/O 2025 as well, as Roseman is currently trying to transition to a 3 year program, so there will be significant changes to the curriculum during your tenure. Roseman administration has a tendency to make changes without thinking through the ramifications, and then not responding to the problems that come because of it.

I chose Roseman over other schools for a mixture of personal reasons and many of the promises about the curriculum (most of which proved to be at least partially untrue)
can you send me the document?

Has anyone got any updates recently? If I am not mistaken, it sounds like (source: this forum) that the board should be meeting soon to start accepting people off the waitlist. Does anyone know what day people who have acceptances have to choose what school they go to (and defer their other acceptances)? Because I'd assume a lot of us will be accepted off the waitlist a few days after that date.

Has anyone got any updates recently? If I am not mistaken, it sounds like (source: this forum) that the board should be meeting soon to start accepting people off the waitlist. Does anyone know what day people who have acceptances have to choose what school they go to (and defer their other acceptances)? Because I'd assume a lot of us will be accepted off the waitlist a few days after that date.
The date I heard tossed around the most by admissions and students was April 1st.

is it safe to say the 3 yr program won’t be put into place for class of 2025?

I just got accepted from the waitlist this afternoon! There is still some hope :)

• Care
Reactions: 6 users