Rosalind Franklin University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kidgorgeous

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi fellows,
I am just wondering did any of you guys get accepted real late in the process. It seems like there class is full and they didn't make a decision on my application in the last meeting. Did any of you come off the waitilist at Rosalind Franklin University? Any input is appreciated.
Thanks.
God bless.
kid.

Members don't see this ad.

kidgorgeous said:
hi fellows,
I am just wondering did any of you guys get accepted real late in the process. It seems like there class is full and they didn't make a decision on my application in the last meeting. Did any of you come off the waitilist at Rosalind Franklin University? Any input is appreciated.
Thanks.
God bless.
kid.

Sorry I don't have a direct answer for you but just wanted to say that I know alot of people are using RFUMS as a back up.
I beleive there will be alot of movement on the waitlist.
I will be attending the school though, and would't give it up for the world.
Its a great place. Hope you get in.

A significant portion of the current first year class was accepted late in the cycle. I would just show as much interest as possible and hopefully it will work out for you. Good luck.

Im going to be a second year at RFUMS in a few days and I can tell you from personal experience that a LOT of the first year class was late acceptance. Im assuming you are on the waitlist, so at this point there really isnt much you can do. Just relax and let things happen as they will. It usually always works out for the best in the long run.