Rosalind Franklin PMP 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kmadhu

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm just starting a thread because I don't see anything for PMP this year. Has anyone heard back? Do we know when they'll start giving out acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Trying for PMP too! So from what I heard when I questioned the coordinator, we will hear it soon around the 2nd week of July by the end of it.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! Trying for PMP too! So from what I heard when I questioned the coordinator, we will hear it soon around the 2nd week of July by the end of it.
Ohh thanks for lmk!! Do you know if they're gonna send out invites for 'interview' or something like that? Bc I saw other threads and they seem to be doing that in previous years.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohh thanks for lmk!! Do you know if they're gonna send out invites for 'interview' or something like that? Bc I saw other threads and they seem to be doing that in previous years.
sorry for the dealy! I believe they already did the interview but we should hear back around July 2nd week. How is it going for you?

Hey guys, I applied really late for the PMP program because I just found out about it. Has anyone got accepted yet?

When is the deadline to apply to this and when does it start?